Did you ever get some issues found with this code ‘d3dx9_43.dll missing’?. A d3dx9_43.dll missing problems perhaps many people ever found. In real, this problems will commonly come when the windows can’t install your program perfectly, that’s why Windows will inform you with that notification. In addition, d3dx9_43.dll missing can be occurred when the program is failed to install, some files of the apps are corrupted or when app is detected as a malware or virus. Those make the Windows show the failure installation by using d3dx9_43.dll missing notification on your computer.
Beside of app failure installations and malware attacks, d3dx9_43.dll missing can be related closely to the Direct X problems. It is also related with the game that you had ever opened by your computer before. The full notification said “The program can’t start because d3dx9_43.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem”. Of course, if you find this problem, you will want to finish what you are doing at that time. If you don’t want your gaming activity will be annoying, let’s see how to fix d3dx9_43.dll missing problems.
How To Fix d3dx9_43.dll At Windows 10
- Follow that link and then click Download.
- Once you will be redirecting to this display. Then Delete the checklists and click a button No Thanks And Continue
- The download process will be running. Once finished, extract and install to your computer.
- Choose I Choose The Agreement then click Next.
- Uncheck at Install The Bing Bar and Next.
- You will be asked to download files at least 39.3 MB and click Next.
- Waiting till the downloading process was finished.
- After finished, you will be redirected to the component installation form. Waiting till the process bar is full.
- If the process bar is fully, Click Finish.
Ways To Fix d3dx9_43.dll Using CMD
- The first way to fix d3dx9_43.dll missing can be done by using CMD Windows.
Download d3dx9_43.dll at link below.
- Unzip and extract file d3dx9_43.zip and then copy d3dx9_43.dll to these folders.
C: \ Windows\System32 (for Windows. XP, Vista, 7)
- After that, restart your computer and retry. If you still find error, we recommend you to clean your registry using CC Cleaner and then use these CMD instructions to follow.
- Click Start > Run
- Type CMD at run form
- Type regsvr32 d3dx9_43.dll and enter.
After you follow those steps above, we hope that d3dx9_43.dll missing problems can be solved perfectly and you will never annoying error notification above when installing game or other apps.