Overheating is a common problem to all smartphone users and when it comes to you. Do not be panic if your iPhone is overheating, try this tip of how to fix your overheating iPhone quickly. This article will show you the quick way of reducing the heat on your phone. You will find out below!
Overheating can be an irritating problem for you who loves playing games, surfing on the internet, and opening some social media like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and more. However, many smartphones have their own heat management. iPhone is one of the strongest mobile operating systems and comes with an automatic power and heat management. However, this program cannot avoid you from overheating. Once your iPhone is overheating, or you receive a notification of temperature warning, you should take some action how to fix your overheating iPhone, right?
Cause of overheating
Before going further, you should know what causes which make your iPhone is overheating. When you know the causes, you can fix the problem efficiently and effectively. So, you may not know that your iPhone has an optimum temperature. The iPhone’s optimum temperature is from 0° to 35°.
Once, you get a temperature warning message, try some tips of how to fix your overheating iPhone efficiently based on the causes. Actually, there are three main causes of overheating your phone. The first thing is the processor works hard. It happens when you are playing some heavy games or watching 4K videos. Your battery seems to drop drastically and your iPhone starts to overheat. It happens because your processor works too hard. The second, your iPhone is left in a hot condition. Putting your phone in a direct sunlight also can be the cause of overheat. The last is a falling battery which expels a lot of batteries to iPhones. However, iOS has good step to do with battery malfunction, and you can shut down the device without the user input.
How to Fix Your Overheating iPhone
Now, after knowing the causes which make your iPhone is overheating. It is time for you to take an action to fix it. Here are few things you can try when your iPhone is overheating.
- Removing the case, this action allows your iPhone to release the heat.
- Closing all application and deactivating background app, when your iPhone is overheating when you opening so many apps at the same time, by closing all the apps can be the best way to reduce the head
- Change the low power mode. Saving power also make your iPhone cooler,
- Shutting down the location service. If you do not know that the location services consume a lot of power on your iPhone, and this service can make your iPhone overheating. So, you better close it!
- Turning off the Bluetooth. Bluetooth also has a big role of making your iPhone more overheating, and it is good for you to shut it down.
- Keep away from a hot environment. If your iPhone is overheating when you use your iPhone in a place with has direct sunlight, you should get out from that place to keep it cooler.
So that are 6 best tips of how to fix your overheating iPhone based on the causes. As you can see, the steps are easy and simple to do, right? and, after you have tried all the tips above, and your iPhone is still overheating, you may need to service your device. In fact, the important thing is that you should operate your iPhone normally and in a good usage. It is better to prevent than to cure it, right?