YU Televentures is an Indian consumer electronics brand as a joint venture of Cyanogen Inc and Micromax Informatics Limited. Micromax co-founder Rahul Sharma owns 99% of the stake in YU while the remaining 1% is held by two other co-founders, Vikas Jain and Sumeet Arora. (source: Wikipedia)
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.